Like it Share it

Bookmark and Share

‘Shahrukh used to call me sir' Salman Khan


Bad Boy Salman Khan debuted in "Maine Pyaar Kiya" in the assemblage 1988 and Mr. Shah Rukh prefabricated his unveiling with "Deewana" in 1992. Ever since then they called each other 'brothers'.


And than Salman Khan states "SRK and I can never be friends". To this King Khan another "Salman and I don't discussion, which is absolutely ethical".

Both of them worked together in films similar "Karan Arjun", "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai", "Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega", and "Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam".

It was in 2008 that the two had a defend on Katrina's birthday bang. In an converse Salman stated "Monarch Rukh was similar my pal. He used to tendency me sir, sir during his struggling life."

"I possess seen SRK go from entrance to entree asking for business. He has beautify a varied person now."

He also added "Exclusive God can rise and urinate us friends again, and that is not happening." In Karan's show lead "Koffee With Karan", Shahrukh Khan expressed "If Salman is angry with me, it is 100% my fault."

To this Salman replied that Shahrukh Khan's admission of guilt was for TRPs.